Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ramblings

Added more to my Bloglines RSS feeds. Now I can also keep updated on Alzheimer news. I am in a large research study called the WRAP program (Wisconsin Registry for Alzheimer's Prevention) at the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute: http://www.medsch.wisc.edu/wai/wrap/wrap.html As the adult child of a person diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease, I take a battery of tests every four years. It's a challenging test and the collective results are always very interesting.

I'm following three other members of the class, having discovered I can find their postings on my "dashboard" after registering as a follower. It's a convenient feature that I am appreciating.

I thought I had already completed 20 hours at my practicum after last Thursday, but discovered it must have been a senior moment. I'll finish the half-way point after this Thursday (10/22). I am learning a lot at the Meriter Medical Library. The time seems to go by so quickly. I'll add one picture of the library here. At some point, I'd like to add one of Robert's poems here.

I had a lot of fun planning the trip to British Columbia. Wish we could really go. . .

More this weekend -- "Things" 10, 11 and 12 coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment