Friday, November 13, 2009

Image Generator




It has been way too long since I have been here. I actually probably spent too much time with #10 -- online image generators. I can foresee that when I have a minute to breathe again, I will want to spend a little more time with this. There seems to be a tremendous amount of things you can do with this and I have only touched the surface. I am including a few motivational posters -- all family members (except that strange character who has taken my daughter hostage). This particular exercise reminds me of Flickr a great deal. I also noticed that the site where I created these (http://bighugelabs.com), one of the resources provided is "home of fd's Flickr Toys. I found sites where I could for instance, put my head on another body -- don't think that would help. I can think of a lot of ways these types of techniques could be useful for the library. How about READ posters, invitations to a book club, a mosaic of storytime children?

No comments:

Post a Comment